What is BitPanda?
Bitpanda, formerly named as Coinimal, is a cryptocurrency web wallet with a trading feature that enables users to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies and to receive it in just a matter of minutes. It offers multiple payment methods and payout options for cryptocurrency transactions, which include:
The Special Features of BitPanda
BitPanda is a retail broker exchange based in Europe for cryptocurrency transactions (buying, selling, and even trading!). Having said that, once a user account is fully verified, users will be able to enjoy the following special features of the BitPanda cryptocurrency web wallet (no limits and no tiers!):
- 2 – Factor Authentication (2-FA) Security
- Offers Coupons
- Hosts Occasional Electronic Raffles
- Secure Offline Web Wallet
- Strong Application Programming Interface (API)
- Automated Order System
- High – End Server/s
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption
- 24/7 Responsive Customer Support Service
- Distributed Denial – of – Service (DDoS) Attack Protection – DdoS Attack refers to a cyberattack where multiple compromised device systems attack a certain target (server, website, etc.) which will cause a denial of service for the user of the certain targeted resource
- Price Alerts – This special feature enables users to create price alerts BitPanda’s supported cryptocurrencies. Users will be notified via email whenever there is a price update (price increase, price drop, etc.)
- Session and Device Management – This special feature allows users to see the activities of devices and sessions; log in and log out an active session while using another device.
The BitPanda Affiliate Program
The BitPanda affiliate program grants users up to 20% revenue for every successful customer interested in the leading broker in Europe.
To participate, all a user has to do is to send potential visitors to the site via a generated link (BitPanda affiliate link), and if he/she makes a purchase, the participating user will get a 20% commission (for every purchase).
The BitPanda affiliate commission collected per purchase will be directly paid to the regular customer’s BitPanda web wallet. To assure that a regular customer will receive its full commission – based cash properly, this BitPanda program utilizes cookies to track referrals. The cookies worked whenever a visitor clicks a user’s affiliate link to go to the BitPanda site, the BitPanda affiliate system registers the referral and place a cookie on his/her computer. When the new user makes a purchase, the affiliate system checks the cookie to give the 20% commission to whom it is due (the process is fully automated and tracked properly).
The BitPanda Plus Program
The BitPanda Plus Program is exclusively designed for customers who wish to increase their account’s limits and trade with large amounts. This program also offers BitPanda Plus default gold limits.
The BitPanda Over – the – Counter (OTC) Services
With BitPanda, it is possible for individual customers to buy, sell, and trade over €1 million Euros. In addition to that, customers can enjoy the following benefits of using BitPanda OTC:
- Ability to trade numerous cryptocurrencies
- Full integration of the web wallet for all the tradeable assets
- Industry leading in Know your Customer (KYC) and Anti – Money Laundering (AML)
- State-of-the-art cyber security system
BitPanda to Go
BitPanda to Go is the result of the official partnership of BiPanda GmbH and the Austrian Post AG. It allows anyone to purchase BitPanda to Go vouchers in more than 400+ post offices and over 1,300+ postal partners across Austria with cash and other payment methods. Provided that, here is how to redeem the voucher:
- Log in to your BitPanda account
- Click Trade at the Top of the BitPanda website
- Then click on Redeem Voucher
- Select BitPanda to Go
- Then choose your desired cryptocurrency
- Type your Bitpanda to Go code
- Accept to Forget your right of withdrawal (if you fully agree to it) then click on Redeem
In addition to that, BitPanda to Go also allows users to buy cryptocurrencies with no limits in just a matter of seconds. To convert Euro from your chosen cryptocurrency, here is what you need to do:
- Purchase the code (worth €50, €100, and €500) at any post branch in Austria
- Create an account at BitPanda then log in
- Choose your preferred currency, that’s it!
The BitPanda Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
BitPanda has successfully raised more than €4 million Euros with its recent Initial Coin Offering (ICO) which is a record breaker for the Austrian audience. The BitPanda CEO also officially announced that the ICO raised was meant to fund and to create a sustainable cryptocurrency project and thus, the Pantos (PAN) cryptocurrency coin was conceived.
However, the BitPanda ICO is closed for US – based angel investors only.
What is Pantos (PAN)?
The Pantos, with its standard utility token PAN, is an open – innovation and open – source cross – platform solution and a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange site. This crypto project is the result of the total funds raised by BitPanda during its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) period.
With that being said, the BitPanda team aims to create a decentralized platform that transfers cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies from one block chain to another. With a crypto token that is transferrable to various cryptocurrencies.
The Team behind BitPanda and Pantos (PAN)
BitPanda GmbH (Gesellschaft mit beschrankter Haftung which translates to company with limited liability in English) is officially founded in December 2014, it is a Fintech and cryptocurrency that is based in Vienna, Austria. It is the number one retail broker of cryptocurrencies in Europe.
Without further ado, here are the key people behind the two astounding cryptocurrency creation in Europe: