Elastos Is Now Part Of KuCoin’s Most Promising Tokens

The digital technology has flourished amazingly in the current period. Most people are relying on this modern approach that had made things more immediate and available such as books to ebook, on-hand payments to electronic transfers. But how can one profit with digital properties? That’s where Elastos fits in. It aims to provide people with the chance to own digital assets and generate wealth from them.

Because of the generous vision of Elastos, it has expanded its project, and today, they’re proudly announcing that they have listed their native currency ELA to KuCoin, one of the leading exchange platforms in the world.

ELA is now available for immediate deposit. Buying will be possible at 21:30 (UTC+8) while Selling/Withdrawal begins at 22:00 (UTC+8). These transactions can be made by utilizing KuCoin’s app for iOS and Android or direct to their official website, www.kucoin.com.

About Elastos

Elastos is the secure and stable internet of the future. It is built using the blockchain. This technological breakthrough presents the first fully safe setting on the web where decentralized applications are detached from the internet while also authorizing full scalability to millions of users. Elastos facilitates the generation of wealth by ownership and exchange of your data and digital assets.

The blockchain structure of Elastos acknowledges for merged mining with Bitcoin. This connection guarantees safety and reliability due to the Proof of Work computing control of Bitcoin. Built with main and side chains, Elastos evades issues of main chain overload and obstruction and increases the chance of Elastos becoming the foundation for future internet applications.

Token Utility

The Elastos Token, or ELA, is the inherent token on the Elastos blockchain. ELA is the primary unit. Also, to pay respect to the cryptocurrency torchbearer Satoshi Nakamoto, Elastos would want to use Satoshi ELA (Sela) as the minimum currency unit for ELA. 1 ELA is equal to 108 Sela. Elastos will issue a number of tokens. The total number of Bitcoins will ultimately

reach 21 million, and Elastos would like to create a total of 33 Million ELA.

To compensate for the anticipated loss of tokens, such as users losing their wallets, as well as to put up with slight inflation, the amount of ELA in the rotation will increase annually at a fixed rate of 4%.

ELA will be provided every two minutes during Bitcoin merged mining. These newly minted coins will be designated to the Elastos Foundation and miners. The Elastos Foundation will get 30%; the remaining 70% belongs to miners.

About KuCoin

KuCoin is a blockchain asset exchange platform that trades various promising cryptocurrencies. The continuous development of KuCoin’s platform makes their service and system among the few best-trading markets in the world. They have an exciting bonus scheme, advanced system, secure and user-friendly website and apps, and most of all, they have excellent customer support that instantly response to any query regarding their platform.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: