How to Choose The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange – KuCoin Key Features
The virtual currency has expanded massively and rapidly over the past couple of years since BitCoin had emerged in 2009. Since then, a lot of other cryptocurrencies followed suit. With the amount of variety available in the digital market, the question of which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in arise. It can be BitCoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and Litecoin to name a few. When the traders finally chose which currency to use, it is time to determine the best trading platform for cryptocurrency.
Things to Consider When Choosing Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Try to picture these cryptocurrency exchanges like our Foreign Exchanges but with digital money on a trade. As much as there is a wide range of cryptocurrencies, there are also a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges in the market. For the traders to decide wisely, they must consider the following:
- Exchange rates
- Security and Verification Requirements
How KuCoin Key Features Fit the Cryptocurrency Exchange Ideals
KuCoin is relatively new in the market and is based in South Korea. However, they are faster in listing new altcoins compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges. Aside from other altcoins in its platform, KuCoin has its own KCS token. This token is also available in their trade, and they give profit daily to all its holders. Other features are as follows:
- Professionals and Experts in the Team – just like in any other trade, it is essential to have a guide through the business before you plunge in and invest. KuCoin has top professionals that studied the market thoroughly and did research on the platform. Their founding team along with research and development department have been learning about the blockchain technology since 2011.
- Constant Addition of Cryptocurrency Trading Pairs – the list of coins available for trade are:
Another feature will allow cryptocurrency managers and users can also add their pairs for trading.
- Safe and Stable Financial System – KuCoin wallets are stored and secured in a multi-layer and multicluster architecture. Also, you will be asked to enter your Google Authenticator code before you can start trading. This security will prompt you every time you open the trading interface for your account protection.
- Fees and Bonuses – KuCoin has no fees when you deposit while trading fees are 0.1 percent based on your asset purchase. This platform has low costs and also offers bonuses. Users will receive a bonus when they invite new people into KuCoin. Active users also receive a commission from the exchange.
KuCoin seems to flow as fast as how the crypto market changes. It has fast withdrawals, listings, and let alone 24/7 of customer service. Users can connect to the team through email, hotline or directly to its website. Aside from excellent service, traders can also earn extra other than what they receive during trade with all these bonuses and commissions. KuCoin adapts well to the technology, and it makes the road of the crypto train swift and stabilized.