If anyone is looking for the electronic or digital money to invest, or even buy and sell, KuCoin is the perfect one to try on!
KuCoin is the ideal currency for the crypto world. Its excellent aspects and elements provide a broad variety of cryptocurrencies including KuCoin Shares that anyone can use to acquire or sell coins.
The first ever currency that got every capitalist’s attention is not KuCoin, but it is undoubtedly something that’s worth the risk. It was launched in 2017 by a group of crypto experts.
As of April 2018, there were over one hundred eighty million total supplies of KCS (181,043,076 KCS). More than half of it (91,043,076 KCS) is now on market circulation with an overall market cap of almost $300 billion.
Pros and Cons for KuCoin: No hold bars
PROS of KuCoin:
KuCoin, developed around Hong Kong is a more modern yet not regulated trade supplying immediate exchange utilizing an electronic mail address. Here are some other attributes which can efficiently assist any new or even superior investors today:
- It has an extensive range of cryptocurrencies partnered with Ethereum ETH, Neo, Bitcoin BTC, and surprisingly a lot more.
- It offers an exclusive crypto to another crypto exchange format only.
- It has a low 0.1 percent trading fee plus an incentive scheme based on the stored KCS tokens.
- Unlike other crypto exchanges, verification stage is not a must. KuCoin does not necessarily require it.
- It is an economically wise investment. It usually gives different good promos every month and bonuses for every sign-ups.
CONS of KuCoin:
- KuCoin should have firmer and stronger account regulations to build a stronger and secured platform. Having a secure sign-up process could do good and bad for members. We all know that anyone can start an account without giving much info data. They need a single email address to set up KuCoin account.
- KuCoin’s trading volume can still be optimized. Trading could be more convenient and smooth if they offer a more significant amount of trade quantity.
- KCS is exclusive to crypto trades only. Certainly, not convertible to fiat money.
- Since KuCoin is relatively new in the business, customer service is just improving. It will take time for KuCoin to come up with the perfect and fastest support services that can accommodate all its users and KCS holders. The programs offered and the whole concepts made are all good, a small improvement for the services and everything will be all perfect.
That was September last year when KuCoin was first released in the market. In this early time, KuCoin exchange already got remarkable progress and popularity because of the reasonable fees and variously provided cryptocurrencies. Though KuCoin does not have the same quantity of coins as to other more prominent exchanges, it will be a no surprise if one-day KuCoin becomes the biggest cryptocurrency on the planet.