KuCoin Exchange Continues on Listing More Cryptocurrencies
KuCoin exchange, on the previous month, became active on listing cryptocurrencies. Some of the newly added tokens are Mobius (MOBI), IoTeX (IOTX), DATx (DATX), OPEN Platform (OPEN), LALA World (LALA), Oyster Shell (SHL), CoinPoker (CHP), MATRIX AI Network (MAN), TomoChain (TOMO), SIRIN LABS Token (SRN), Bread (BRD), Aphelion (APH), WePower (WPR), Arcblock (ABT) and Decentraland (MANA).
About KuCoin Exchange
KuCoin is a unique platform for major and minor cryptocurrencies trading since 2017. KuCoin coin is formally called as KuCoin Shares. You will receive dividend by merely holding KCS. Each member will receive a bonus based on the amount of KCS they are carrying. Only those who deposited KCS to KuCoin are qualified to receive the bonus. The full customer supports are very determined by providing all users’ needs. The team gives round the clock services through different channels like website, emails, hotlines, etc.
KuCoin is an affordable exchange for it offers low transaction fees. Withdrawals fees are free for some currencies like NEO and GAS while others are in very low charges. Deposit fees are entirely for free!
KuCoin Roadmap and Improvement Plan
- May 2017 – KuCoin’s initial fund and the primary team were completed and had started the project.
- August 2017 – The Company has released KuCoin whitepaper and has launched KuCoin ICO. KuCoin opened Bonus and API endpoints to the public and listed multiple popular cryptocurrencies.
- September 2017 – KuCoin has started promotional and marketing campaign during this period.
- November 2017 – It is the launching month of KuCoin apps. KuCoin IOS and Android applications are both readily available for downloading.
- December 2017 – The KuCoin has listed more than fifty trading pairs with expected daily exchange volume of 5,000+ of BTC.
- June 2018 – Cryptocurrency’s features for pair self-releasing will be available.
- December 2018 – By this month, 1000 or more cryptocurrencies are expected to get listed with daily exchange volume is 100,000+ of BTC. As of now, KuCoin has already listed hundreds of different crypto coins and still counting to reach its goal.
- June 2019 – KuCoin aims to have a place for the top ten global cryptocurrency marketing platforms.
The KuCoin Primary Team Members and Their Contributions
CEO Michael Gan introduced KuCoin. Along with him is Eric Don. The team also has Top Lan as its CTO member. Lan helps on designing and deploying of KuCoin financial system. Kent Li is the Operations Director and architects of different internet giants. John Lee manages more than thirty China’s service centers using his finance knowledge. Jack Zhu directs all marketing matters. He oversees more than three hundreds marketing employees. Linda Lin serves as KuCoin Chief legal consultant.
KuCoin exchange is always open for all traders who are in the quest for a safe and up-to-date platform between cryptocurrencies. It is created to serve every user securely and protectively in speedy transaction time. KuCoin is specifically designed to allow everyone gain access to financial markets. The team works hard to provide the best trading experiences and will continue adding more useful KuCoin features.