KuCoin Exchange- The Most Advanced Trading Platform in Crypto Market
KuCoin exchange is a marketplace where hundreds of distinctive coins and tokens are traded. Coins with excellent community assistance, stable coins, and broad potentials are more likely to get listed. Some of the currencies already available are ETH, IOTX, OPEN, BTC, SHL, ZIL, CXO, OCN, TEL, RPX, DRGN and many more. It guarantees reasonable and secure crypto trading.
It is an economically wise investment since KuCoin gives 90% of the overall trading fees back to users. Half are distributed coin holders and forty percent are allotted to Invitational programs. The platform keeps the remaining 10% of trading charges.
The KuCoin Shares (KCS)
It is the official token released by KuCoin and the main fuel for exchange system. It is an ERC-20 token which supports all Ethereum wallets. It is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on Ethereum Blockchain.
KCS had its bull run as the year 2018 started and reached the highest value worth $20.61 USD (January 11). As of this writing, KuCoin price is $2.78 USD with a market capitalization of $30,952,313 USD.
KuCoin Registration Guidelines
- Sign-up for free on KuCoin site.
- Go to your e-mail address and click the received activation link.
- Create additional security. The account is all set for buying and selling, yet I recommend you to facilitate 2-factor authentications as added protection.
Select “Google 2-Step” and then follow the provided steps.
- It is now ready for adding fund assets on the account. To get an analytical summary of future coins, click “Assets”. Search (CTRL+F) for coins you wish to transfer. Select “Deposit” and then copy the given address.
- The user may start on KuCoin login to transfer the crypto coins inside the platform. To send crypto coins, use the address saved on step four.
- Welcome to the KuCoin trading platform! To start trading, click “Markets” located on the top menu. Choose the desired trading pairs.
- Monitor the trading windows’ overview and GUI by clicking the image there. Enable trade function using two-factor KuCoin App.
It provides a mobile KuCoin app available for Android and iOS only.
Users can earn additional income by engaging friends to join KuCoin. Click the “Explore” – “Invitation Bonus” on upper menu. Copy and spread the affiliation link.
KuCoin Founding Team
KuCoin pioneers began in-depth exploration on blockchain technologies in 2011 and appropriately created technological structures in the year 2013. With the reputable and expandable technical architecture into position, KuCoin workforce stepped into cryptocurrency trade business in 2017, helping the market and people with outstanding services and versatile function strategies.
One of the great founders of KuCoin is Mr. Michael Gan. He acts as the Chief Executive Officer and earned his wide experiences on financial solutions and different internet giants. Other co-founding members are Eric Don, John Lee, Kent Li, Linda Lin and Jack Zhu.
KuCoin group is focused on R&D blockchain technology and is prepared to launch all decentralized exchange attributes down the road. With the visible progress, KuCoin exchange is considered as the best trading site for any cryptocurrencies.