What is MetaVerse (ETP)?
MetaVerse (ETP) is known as the Chinese alternative to Ethereum (ETH). It is a decentralized cryptocurrency platform that is based in an open source, public blockchain technology. MetaVerse is exclusively designed to expedite low – cost and convenient transfer of digitizing personal assets and information with exceptional privacy and security overall.
It provides highly secure and user – friendly services that are based on the blockchain technology to reach a wider audience, businesses, companies, and even government institutions. Basically, it markets itself as a B2B2C (business–to–business–to–consumer) which simplifies the development process of financial needs.
Furthermore, the MetaVerse (ETP) Network consists of three main pillars namely:
Digital Assets – with MetaVerse, physical assets are digitalized to improve the marketplace efficiency and value, while connecting it to the Internet of Value
Digital Identity – Also known as the MetaVerse Avatar, this refers to an independent identity ledger on the blockchain. It is a significant concept for the exchange of data and assets which connect individuals, companies, and the Internet of Things system (IoTs)
Value Intermediary – This main pillar connects the virtual digital world to the real world to issue Smart Properties on – chain, prove the linkage between avatars and physical identities, and serves as the regulatory bodies that manage transactions on the platform.
Real – World Applications for MetaVerse
MetaVerse already has several established projects such as the ZenAir and Zen Gold; they are also officially partnered with CyberTrust – Moscow – based KICKICO and cryptocurrency investment bank.
The Technical Features of MetaVerse (ETP)
MetaVerse is creating a website of Smart Properties and an open ecosystem where digital value is circulated freely. Given that intention, here are the technical features that MetaVerse has for its users:
Digital Assets Registration
Fast Transfer – MetaVerse boasts of performing fast transfer for all transactions made
On–Chain Exchange – This feature allows a digital value to be exchanged at no cost. Digital assets control is returned to the user which prevents online theft.
Digital Credit Creation – ETP credit is created via interactions with digital assets and identities
Oracle Intermediary – This refers to the intermediary service providers with digital identities. Oracles link personal data and assets transfer easier from the blockchain to the real world.
The MetaVerse Smart Token (MST)
The MetaVerse Smart Token (MST), also known as the ETP token, is a user – friendly and trust – free, decentralized Smart Property. These tokens can be registered for free, issued, deposited, transferred, and burnt. In essence, it serves as the internal currency and native payment system issued by MetaVerse (mvs.org).
With that being said, we have indicated the complete details of the MetaVerse Smart Token or ETP token:
In addition to that, ETP tokens serve the following purposes in the MetaVerse:
- Measures the Smart Properties value
- Collateral in digital financial services and transactions
- Pay transactions and other fees
List of MetaVerse Smart Token (MST) Licensed Exchange Sites
MetaVerse has an open on – chain exchange protocol called as the MST Echange. Having said that, Metaverse Smart Tokens (MST) are currently transacted in the following licensed exchange sites to get you started:
The MetaVerse (ETP) Core Team
MetaVerse (ETP) was founded by Eric Gu, one of the Co-Founders of the NEO blockchain, in 2016; he cryptocurrency platform officially went live on February 2017. The MetaVerse core team comprises of an international team of professionals and highly experienced developers.
Eric Gu – the Founder, also serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chen Hao – Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Lau – Works as a Senior Blockchain Research and Development (R&D) Engineer
Sven – Works as a Senior Blockchain Research and Development (R&D) Engineer
Shawn – Works as a Senior Blockchain Research and Development (R&D) Engineer
Yang – Works as a Senior Blockchain Research and Development (R&D) Engineer
Bert Wu – Blockchain – as – a – Service (BaaS) Business Development (BD) Manager
Aaron Tsai – Serves as the Chief Capitalist of the MetaVerse Foundation
The MetaVerse (ETP) Roadmap
MetaVerse (ETP) revolutionizes the way financial services and transactions are processed online. This is the outlined that the development progress that the core team has accomplished since its official release:
– MetaVerse (ETP) TestNet has officially been released. This comes with the 1st phase of digital identity/asset function improvement and coinlock interest adjustment
– The MetaVerse software development kit ( ETP SDK) for the BaaS developer community has been officially launched and collected
– May Mainnet release has formally ended (hard fork 1: Supernova): this comes with the 1st phase of digital identity/asset function improvement and coinlock interest adjustment
The MetaVerse (ETP) Project
– MetaVerse (ETP) aims to be the Chinese version of Ethereum (ETH). The core team’s key goal is to completely transform how financial services (such as financial institutions, banks, government constitutions, businesses, companies, among others) are conducted, operated, and delivered online.
Given that intention, here are the upcoming projects that the cryptocurrency platform has in store for its users:
– To integrate cloud service and architecture
– To release Testnet in August, this will come with the 2nd phase of digital identity upgrade and digital asset 2.0 on – chain exchange
– To adjust the incentives program for contributions to infrastructure
– To provide the Smart Contract template set
– To integrate Smart Contract Services
October Mainnet release to end soon (hard fork 2), this will come with the 2nd phase of digital identity upgrade and digital asset 2.0 on – chain exchange