How and Where to Buy Revain Coins
The Revain coin or token is an ERC-20 standard token protocol based on the Ethereum blockchain. It is one of the two currencies in the Revain ICO platform. Fiat currency or regular cannot be used to buy Revain coin. The best way to go around this is to buy cryptocurrencies that can be bought with fiat currency and exchange it with a Revain coin. Here is how it can be done:
1. Go to cryptocurrency exchange platforms that sell either bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) fiat to crypto. These are the cryptocurrency exchanges you can choose from:
- Coinbase – Bank transfer (SGD, AUD, EUR, BGN, CZK, HUF, LVL, ANG, PLN, RON, CHF, CAD), Visa credit cards, debit card, SEPA
- Kraken – Bank transfer (USD, GDP, JPY), Mastercard and Visa credit cards, cash, SEPA
- Upbit – Visa credit cards, wire transfer
- Bitbay – Bank transfer (USD, EUR, PLN), Mastercard and Visa credit cards, debit cards, OKPay, SEPA
- CEX.io – Bank transfer (USD, EUR, RUB, GBP), Mastercard and Visa credit cards, SEPA, SWIFT
2. You may need to sign up and connect your bank account or credit card. Most cryptocurrency exchanges have similar processes, just make sure to familiarize yourself with the crypto exchange’s interface.
3. Go to the crypto exchange’s “Buy/Sell” page. Buy either BTC or ETH. Make sure that you first checked the current market price for a Revain coin so you can estimate the necessary amount of BTC or ETH. Do not close the exchange’s window because you’ll need to go back later.
4. Once you are done, you need to go to a cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can buy and sell Revain coin. Currently, the R Revain coin is only available in 13 crypto exchanges. These exchanges are:
5. Sign up or sign in to any of these cryptocurrency exchanges. You may need to verify your identity or set up a Google 2FA authentication depending on the platform. To make the process simpler, we’ll be using Kucoin as an example.
6. On the Kucoin dashboard select “Assets.” Search on the dropdown list for either BTC or ETH (ETH is more commonly used to exchange for R coins). Select “Deposit” in either coin.
7. Copy the wallet address you have been given. This is where you can deposit your BTC or ETH.
8. Head back to where you purchased BTC or ETH and send the coins to the Kucoin wallet address you just copied. In Coinbase you need to go to “Accounts” in the menu and select the BTC or ETH assets from the list. Click “Send” under the desired coin and select the corresponding wallet.
9. Paste the Kucoin wallet address on the “Recipient” box. Specify the number of coins to send and click “Continue.”
10. A majority of crypto exchanges would send you a verification email after a successful transaction. Wait for it and then check if the coins are already loaded in your Kucoin wallet.
11. You can then go to Kucoin’s R/BTC or R/ETH marketplace to exchange your BTC or ETH coins for R Revain coins. After selecting the right marketplace go to the “Buy/Sell” tab located on the lower right corner of the window.
12. Generate a 2-factor authentication code. Kucoin requires 2FA for deposits, trading, and withdrawal transactions. It adds another layer of protection.
13. Check the current Revain coin price. You can check the lowest possible Revain coin price by clicking the “Best Price” option on the “Price” box on the “Buy R” side of the tab. You can also select “Max” on the “Amount” box to check the maximum amount of Revain coins you can purchase at the lowest price possible. You can also use the slider to control the percentage of BTC/ETH you want to spend. You can always manually input all these if you desire.
14. Once you’ve decided on the right amount of Revain coins and the percentage of BTC/ETH coins to spend, click “Buy.” You can immediately see your newly bought Revain coins in the upper right corner of the tab under “Available R.” It will take a few seconds to a minute.
And you are done. You are now a holder of Revain coins. You can either store these coins outside of Kucoin (in a personal or hardware wallet). Just remember that coins and tokens that are based on the Ethereum blockchain technology cost “gas” to withdraw or transfer. You’ll need to have enough ETH coins on your account to initiate these transactions. You can always hold Revain coins in Kucoin. Make sure that you have KCS coins in your account though, so you can earn daily dividends. Who knew, you may double your Revain coins in no time.