KuCoin, one of the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange markets has announced that they have listed Mobius MOBI as part of their tradable tokens. Supported trading pairs including MOBI/BTC and MOBI/ETH.
Schedules are as follow:
MOBI Deposits Effective Immediately
MOBI Withdrawal: 20:00 May 30, 2018 (UTC+8)
MOBI Buying order: 21:30 May 30, 2018 (UTC+8)
MOBI Selling order: 22:00 May 30, 2018 (UTC+8)
Connecting internet developers to the blockchain network through a set of protocols defines Mobius. It strives to become Stripe in the blockchain world, a conventional and straightforward toolkit for developers to associate with various blockchains.
Mobius is formidable and has unique features. First, it has a DApp store, which is comparable to Apple App Store and Google Play Store but lower charges. Any DApps acquired by Mobius will be listed on the store.
Mobius also has a manageable REST API that enables non-blockchain developers to interact with blockchains efficiently such as processing in-app cryptocurrency payment, management, login, and others. Third, it aspires to enable Smart Market in the long run, which provides devices to pay for themselves like IOTA.
To guarantee a clean and secure data input, Mobius has a Proof of Stake Oracle Protocol that needs oracles to lock-in particular value of MOBI tokens. They will be compensated for extra tokens if the data is accurate, and get punished otherwise to incentivize them to ensure satisfying data quality. It is a universal protocol for Universal Protocol for the Blockchain Ecosystem and Real World Data.
Opportunities and Roadmap
The expanse that Mobius works to cover is vast but the concept is very exciting, and it can entirely give an impression to mass adoption. But, the problem is that the team of Mobius is actually small, and they do not have a notable background in the blockchain. The execution of the designs will be robust and rationalistic about their future distributions.
KuCoin same as Binance is an Asian crypto asset exchange and was developed to provide crypto exchange services. It provides an efficient charting system and supports almost all of the most popular altcoins that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other promising tokens plus it has its own native currency called KuCoin KCS. The system operates relatively well and has a reliable and skilled team of support staff, which are available for inquiries and assistance.
KuCoin platform operates very similarly to Binance. Each time a user exchange crypto assets on the platform, it basically trades BTC/ETH/etc. for the KuCoin token (KCS
Mobius aspires to become the “Stripe” of the blockchain business. It connects the world to the blockchain ecosystem. It essentially makes it accessible for developers to transact with any token that has lower transaction charges. It also benefits developers who would like to obtain tokens that are native to their Dapps. Mobius thinks that with the development of its platform and its Dapp store, the project will incentivize higher creation and adoption of Dapps because it will build a network influence.
Additionally, Mobius will permit for the commoditization of information with a smart market by creating oracle reward mechanisms. It will assist in the production of active, smart contracts that will be capable of performing according to high-quality data inputs.
Mobius Main Features
Mobius aims to integrate the ecosystem of blockchain into applications. It makes it easy to connect applications, devices or data streams to the blockchain ecosystem.
- Mobius develop a universal store DApp, which will be similar to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, which will make it simpler for users to search for DApps.
- The MOBI tokens are utilized in the Mobius DApp Store to facilitate payment in applications, and it rewards users and developers, avoiding the higher commission of 30% that can be located in Apple and Google app stores.
- The principal responsibility of the Oracle is to provide data for smart contracts. Smart contracts are intended to trigger transactions that are communicated to them by oracles, operating programmed tasks based on data entry.
- A protocol with proof of the stake’s presence is utilized to encourage oracles to render the correct data and a penalty for Oracles that provide incorrect data. Extensive proof of the Mobius protocol Oracle Protocol will need Oracles to host and transfer MOBI tokens before entering data into the blockchain ecosystem. Oracles that provide inaccurate data will be penalized, while MOBI tokens will give oracles that provide the correct data by data consumers.
- The Mobius Blockchain Smart Market Protocol enables auctioneers, industrial designers, and game theorist to work with developers to develop and execute smart markets to ensure the safe and transparent trading of commodity data and services.
- Decentralized intellectual contracts or end users apply for purchase and offer to sell data or services commercially.
- Smart markets are designed to significantly reduce transaction costs and eliminate external factors, while competition is not possible under more traditional conditions.
Mobius is formulated on the Stellar blockchain, which can assist thousands of transactions per second with a confirmation time of fewer than 5 seconds.
Project Advancement And Roadmap
Mobius has a DApp beta store and a beta payment protocol. Below are the future milestones of the project:
Publish a research paper
Release the Mobius Python SDK
Stage 1 Concept Conceptual Design Stealth
R & D for scaling and accounting for tokens
Universal Control Protocol
Recommendations for connecting the cross-circuit
Oracle Oracle Universal Protocol
Protocol Blockchain smart markets
Mobius MOBI Token
MOBI tokens are used as currency on the Mobius platform – DApp Store, oracle data and smart contracts.
Oracles also need to put on and put MOBI tokens before entering data into the blockchain ecosystem, following a system of evidence of a stake.
Since MOBI tokens are required to perform various actions on the Mobius platform, the more the platform is used, the more important MOBI tokens should be.
- It seems that Mobius is trying to do everything at once. The roadmap includes a solution for scaling tokens other than Oracle, the dApp store, and the ability to connect through the chain. Each of them is a huge undertaking in itself, and there are projects that deal specifically with this area. Lack of focus will direct the attention of the team, and we are not sure if the Mobius team can pull it all out.
- The project works on the Stellar blockchain, with which most people are not familiar. ICO participants will need to learn how to use Stellar wallets to store and send MOBI tokens. This will create another barrier for potential participants interested in purchasing MOBI tokens.
- There is a trade-off between scalability and decentralization. In the Stellar consensus protocol, network validators are not rewarded for good behavior or punished for bad behavior. Each node selects a set of publicly trusted peers and forwards only transactions that have been verified by a certain majority of trusted partners. Thus, Stellar can support thousands of transactions per second with a confirmation time of less than 5 seconds.
- Since Mobius has very wide coverage, it to some extent competes with many blockchain projects – Status, Decentraland and District0x for the DApp store; Chainlink and Oraclize on the Oracle side.
Mobius appears to offer numerous opportunities for Dapp developers, smart contract developers and others who understand completely how to take advantage of the commoditization of data. As for the users of these smart contracts, Dapps, and oracle-cured data, aside from developers, the market is considerably limited as for the moment. It might develop completely a few years down the road, but that is unlikely to happen within the next year or two. Mobius seems to be positioning itself for a world in which there will be additional IoT and blockchain tech integration.
Mobius (MOBI), the cryptocurrency that aims to connect blockchain to people and their devices. It is one of the most efficient cryptocurrencies in the industry today that provides impressive new blockchain usage.
It has a set of protocols that connect internet developers to the blockchain network. Mobius intends to become Stripe in the blockchain industry, a standard and straightforward toolkit for developers to associate with various blockchains.
Mobius has various functionalities. One is providing a DApp store, a platform similar to Apple App Store and Google Play Store but with a lower fee. It also has a simple REST API that enables non-blockchain developers to interact with blockchains efficiently such as preparing in-app crypto payment, management, login, and others.
Another function of Mobius is that it aspires to allow Smart Market in the long run, which permits devices to pay for themselves similar to IOTA. For instance, electrical devices can regulate their power consumption based on the electricity price at the time to reduce charges while optimizing performances.
As a guarantee to obtain a clean and secure data input, Mobius has a Proof of Stake Oracle Protocol that requires oracles to lock-in specific amount of MOBI tokens. They will be compensated for more tokens if the data is accurate, and get punished otherwise to incentivize them to ensure good data quality.
Connecting Blockchain And Internet
The center basis of Mobius is to bridge the gap between the Internet and blockchain that will facilitate the mainstream selection of the blockchain.
Mobius ties the gap between the two through a multifaceted solution generating easy developer tools, a consumer DApp Store, and a “Smart Market” to enable efficient transactions of processed real-world data within self-governing agents.
Primitive developer tools and protocols are the first difficulties classified by Mobius towards the mainstream adoption of the blockchain. Current blockchain developer APIs and frameworks are very difficult to utilize. Mobius plans to transform millions of traditional app developers into blockchain developers into manageable and regulated protocols.
The Mobius dApp store will promote easy discovery and adoption of distributed applications. Its tokens will be the default payment option on the dApp store, but, by using Mobius APIs, developers can receive payments in another cryptocurrency.
Mobius Smart Market
The conclusive phase of the Mobius Network is the creation of smart market protocol which will help to buy and to sell services and data between various parties in a sale system. One of the use examples of the smart market protocol is automated bidding and selling data feeds from IoT devices via smart contracts.
Mobius is based on the Stellar platform. Stellar can support about 1,000 transactions per second, along with microtransactions. The MOBI tokens will be utilized for transactions inside the platform, although developers can also accept payments in their own tokens. Network results will incentivize developers to use MOBI tokens. By developing the platform, users and developers will be compensated with MOBI in the first stages of use.