EOS (EOS.IO) is a decentralized, blockchain technology based system that supports hosting, improvement, and implementation of profitable scale “dApps” on the platform.
dApps stands for distributed applications, these are software apps which enable users to access information, share and join forces with ideas, organize and participate on tasks, and exchange apps via a server. All of the information on the app is generally stored on a cloud computing platform which runs on numerous systems simultaneously.
EOS (EOS.IO) facilitates various types of businesses core functions [and the people behind it] to create blockchain-based apps that can pass as web apps. These web apps works similarly like Apple iOS App Store and Google Play.
Unfortunately, no complete official form has been provided yet, and the team behind EOS has no official announcement [and remains mum about it] up to this day
Fun fact: In case you are wondering what EOS (EOS.IO) stands for, the acronym actually does not stand for anything at all! Because of that, a lot of people speculated what the acronym stands for; some even coined their own definition of EOS such as “Ethereum on Steroids”, “End of Silence”, “EOS Operating System”, “Endless Online Scaling”, etc.
The Special Features of EOS (EOS.IO)
EOS guarantees to have the fastest platform for dApps; it also claims to have strongest infrastructure of all decentralized applications. Having said that, here are the special features that this cryptocurrency offers:
- Egalitarian opportunities – to make sure about the inclusivity, EOS tokens have no fixed prices – price is based by the marketplace demand. This imitates crypto mining without the possibilities to give subjective benefits to big-time EOS buyers.
- Comprehensive distribution – the EOS tokens distribution takes place for more than 300 days. This gives the community plenty of time to get to know the EOS (EOS.IO) project much better.
- Transparency – this cryptocurrency provides an Etherium (ETH) smart contract which serves as a receipt for the incoming assets of EOS tokens.
EOS (EOS.IO) Scalability Features:
- Parallel performance
- Database hosting
- Provides secure accounts
- Absolute separation between authentication and executions
- Asynchronous communication – EOS guarantees asynchronous communication between dApps and the World Wide Web (www), central processing unit (CPU) cores and its corresponding clusters
- Delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism (DPoS) – can [potentially] process billions of throughput transactions per second without the service charges!
- Supports numerous commercial-scale applications
EOS (EOS.IO) Flexibility Features:
- Scheduling of apps
- Web congress
- Safety access
- User management
- Repairs by freezing broken apps
- Universal role-based authentications
EOS (EOS.IO) Usability Features:
- Web toolkit-supported interface development – web toolkit guarantees hassle-free applications development
- Automatic interface descriptions
- Automatic data schemes descriptions
- Declarative authentication schemes
What is the Potential Price of EOS Tokens?
In recent times, the EOS token consistently rises. Having said that, the potential price is around $37.00; so if you are planning to invest on EOS, today is the best time to do so.
As of the moment, here are the details about the potential price of EOS tokens:
ICO Price: $0.99 USD
Market Cap: $10, 865, 543, 656 USD
Volume (24 hours): $1, 279, 080, 000 USD
Return of Investment (ROI): 1, 233.29%
Circulating Supply: 889, 845, 188 EOS (EOS.IO)
Maximum Supply: 1, 000, 000, 000 EOS (EOS.IO)
Total Supply: 900, 000, 000 EOS (EOS.IO)
How to Buy EOS Tokens for Beginners?
Don’t have any clue how to buy EOS tokens, here is the easiest way how:
- Create an account at myetherwallet.com, just click “Create New Wallet”.
- Click “Download Keystore File”, save the file [NOTE: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, YOU CAN ALSO PRINT THE PRIVATE KEY FILE/PAPER WALLET THEN DELETE ALL THE TRACE OF REFERENCES IN YOUR COMPUTER IN CASE OF FUTURE MALWARE ATTACK] and click “I Understand. Continue”
- Then click “Save Your Address”.
- Open your EOS wallet, you will see an unencrypted private key in it. Select “Keystore File”, upload file and enter your password.
- Scroll down, you will see “Your Address” – this is your official EOS wallet where you can store, send, and buy your tokens.
NOTE: There will be no pre-mining and mining of EOS tokens, there will only be producers.
How to Sell and Transfer EOS Tokens via a trading exchange site?
Do you want to sell your EOS tokens but have no idea how? The guide below is best for My Ether Wallet (MEW) users who are planning to sell EOS tokens via a trading exchange site:
- Generate your address for EOS deposit via your chosen trading exchange site.
- Log in to your chosen trading exchange site.
- Click “Funding” > “Deposit” > “EOS (EOS.IO)”
- Press CTRL A (to select all) and CTRL C (to copy) the EOS (EOS.IO) address.
- Click “Send” from your EOS wallet.
- Log in to your EOS wallet.
- Click “Send Ether and Tokens”
- On the “Amount to Send”, press CTRL V (to paste) address copied from your chosen trading exchange site; click the dropdown menu then select “EOS” (NOTE: DOUBLE CHECK IF YOU HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT TYPE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY BEFORE PROCEEDING ON THE NEXT STEP).
- Click “Generate Transaction”
- It is now time to withdraw! Go to your chosen trading exchange site (NOTE: IT TAKES A FEW MINUTES FOR THE TRANSACTION TO COMPLETE), select your preferred EOS paired currency that you like to receive in cash.
- Click “Sell” then enter the amount of EOS you wish to sell. If you want to sell it right now just click “Market”; if you plan to sell it at a definite price click “Limit” and input a price.
- Finally, press “EOS for your selected fiat currency”, you can now get the hold of your hard earned money from EOS tokens anytime soon!
As of this moment, the value of EOS tokens sold via ICO already reached a whopping amount of $185, 000, 000 USD.
The Advantages of EOS Smart Tokens
Do you know how valuable and beneficial these smart tokens are? Listed below are the benefits of EOS tokens:
- Decentralized system – by holding a plenty amount of EOS smart tokens, you can claim the servers that honors this cryptocurrency. This advantage allows EOS holders to have freedom to use whichever database they want as long as it is within this crypto’s dApp blockchain technology. Because of this advantage, users and holders will no longer need to set up a username and password.
- Free of charges – the EOS dApp is 100% free of charge, no need to pay gas fees unlike other cryptos.
- Parallel dispensation – the EOS team have set its rules, regulations, and precautionary measures to follow. Because of this advantage, there is a guaranteed hassle-free function and highly-secured software. This EOS smart token advantage also gives more scalability, faster transaction processing, and the freedom for holders to multitask.
- Small inflation rate – EOS holders are rejoicing to this advantage, this cryptocurrency has a small amount of only 5% of inflation rate!
List of EOS Trading Exchange Sites
Interested to participate in the world of EOS Tokens? Here is a list of legitimate EOS (EOS.IO) trading exchange sites to start with:
|EOS EXCHANGE SITES||EOS TRADING PAIRS|
|Huobi.pro||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/USDT|
|Binance.com||EOS/BNB; EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH|
|Bitfinex.com||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/EUR; EOS/GBP; EOS/JPY; EOS/USD|
|Okex.com||EOS/BCH; EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/USDT|
|Kraken.com||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/EUR; EOS/USD|
|Hitbtc.com||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/USDT|
|Gate.io||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/USDT|
|Liqui.io||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/USDT|
|Kucoin.com||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/NEO; EOS/USDT|
|Bibox.com||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/USDT|
|Yobit.net||EOS/BTC; EOS/LTC; EOS/DASH; EOS/DOGE; EOS/YOVI; EOS/ETH; EOS/LSK|
|Cryptopia.co.nz||EOS/BTC; EOS/DOGE; EOS/LTC|
|Livecoin.net||EOS/BTC; EOS/USD; EOS/ETH|
|Koinex.in||EOS/BTC; EOS/ETH; EOS/XRP|
|Coinexchange.io||EOS/BTC; EOS/DOGE; EOS/ETH; EOS/LTC|
|Bleutrade.com||EOS/BTC; EOS/DOGE; EOS/ETH|
EOS ICO Profile Information
The ICO acronym stands for initial coin offering – it is an unregulated way where funds are raised for new cryptocurrency endeavors. ICO is mostly utilized by pioneering businesses to prevent the long and winding capital-raising procedure required by banks.
With that being said, we provide you detailed ICO information about EOS cryptocurrency and its tokens:
|GENERAL ICO INFORMATION||RATINGS|
|ICO Profile Rating||3.8|
|Know your Customer (KYC)||N/A|
|Number of members||5/5|
The Team behind EOS
The EOS Road Plan Milestones
The EOS team never fails to impress their token holders and the potential users for the coming days ahead. Having said that, get a glimpse of what the EOS cryptocurrency already accomplished ever since it’s official launch:
Milestone 1 – Around April 2017, the EOS team made some marginal environment feasibility test.
Milestone 2 – Around September 2017, the EOS team made some marginal test network feasibility.
Milestone 3 – Around December 2017 up to June 2018, the EOS team conducted some testing and security checks.
Milestone 4 – Around April to September 2018, the EOS team conducted some parallel.optimization
Milestone 5 – There will be some cluster execution coming soon.
Milestone 6 – The EOS team is working on to build the horizontal scalabilities which will speed up the throughput process.
Milestone 7 – The creation of unique dApps to make it stand out from the rest.
Milestone 8 – The EOS team plans to establish its own blockchain constitution, stay tune for the much anticipated announcement!
Milestone 9 – The EOS team aims to target a total supply of more than 1 billion tokens with the possibility of reaching 5% inflation rate per year. Token holders can now auction and bid to expand the blockchain technology’s bandwidth, storage capacity, and computational power.
The EOS Upcoming Projects
There are a whole lot of reasons for you to invest in the EOS cryptocurrency, here is a glimpse of the project that they have in store for their users this year 2018:
- Official Launch of Mainnet – the EOS blockchain technology will finally take over cryptocurrency mainnet on June 2, 2018. Mainnet is a highly technical foundation suitable for any blockchain project.
- 1,000-6,000 transaction processing system (TPS) scalability – the EOS team will finally address the scalability issues this year. This project enables its token holders and users to harbor projects from ETH to EOS.
- Develop ecological and socio-economic sustainability – the EOS team aims to contribute to the betterment of the community’s social status.
- EOS token airdrop – airdrop in the cryptocurrency world refers to the process of distributing EOS tokens by awarding the existing users. Stay tune for the five scheduled token airdrop this June, this move will increase the value of EOS this year so don’t miss out and invest now!
EOS (EOS.IO) may not be as popular as Bitcoin (BTC), but it brings a lot of benefits and the team is jam-packed with projects in store for their holders and to reach more audience. So, you have to invest on this cryptocurrency right now while it is in its pioneering stage.